The responsibilities of the Administrative Support Coordination Office are:
- assist the Secretary with the institutional responsibilities;
- collect data and information necessary for the development of the office’s activities;
- monitor the execution of actions, reports and processes;
- elaborate administrative documents and instruct processes;
- manage the Office’s budget and financial execution;
- elaborate and monitor the Office’s asset inventory;
- conduct complementary activities of personnel administration and the maintenance of the Office’s physical structure;
- plan, organize and carry out administrative tasks inherent to the area and others that may be assigned by the Secretary or by a competent authority.
Coordinator: Cíntia dos Santos M.
Phone: +55 (48) 3721-4225