The responsibilities of the Accounting and Finance Department are
- plan, organize, coordinate and control the Department’s activities and delegate competencies;
- propose guidelines on the Budget and Financial Management Policy, as well as provide reports, information and suggestions to the Office on related matters.
- coordinate, analyze and monitor the accounting records of financial and asset acts and facts.
- coordinate and monitor complementary activities of personnel and material administration, in compliance with the institution’s general policy.
- guide the elaboration of the Department’s Annual Activities Report, and coordinate the unit’s strategic planning activities and actions;
- examine and control the collection services and payment processes;
- guide and monitor the accountability of agreements signed by UFSC;
- present the University’s balance sheets along with their respective reports to the competent authorities, observing the legal deadlines;
- elaborate the University’s annual accountability report;
- carry out other activities inherent to the area or that may be assigned by a competent authority.
Director: Rodrigo Valverde da Silva
Phone: +55 (48) 3721-4213